Silicone Additive Manufacturing (SAM) is a patented technology that enables processing of 100% pure silicones at highest precision, reliability and speed. Our breakthrough innovation comes from the development of a novel Additive Manufacturing technology that enables direct fabrication of pure silicones without the use of moulds – suitable for industrial and medical end-use products complementary to injection molding.
Our webshop accepts a variety of 3D filetypes such as .stl .3dm .obj .prt .zip .3mf .igs .iges and many more. If you’re having trouble uploading your file just reach out and our team will be happy to assist you.
Once your part is uploaded to the system, there are four automatic checks that are performed. Open the 3D viewer to inspect your part using the features present.
- Your part is optimized and converted into a different file format.
- Your part is checked if it contains thin walls.
- Your parts is checked if it is one single shell and not multiple loose parts.
- Your parts is checked if it fits into the build chamber.
Important: Check your part in the 3D viewer using the Wall Thickness Analysis. This feature shades your part in different colors depending on if areas are critical. If any area or surface appears orange or red, send a request instead of directly ordering your part.
Important: If certain areas or surfaces of your part shall not have any support structures please inform our team by leaving a comment on your order or contacting our sales team.
Select the amount of parts by entering the desired number or using the plus and minus buttons. With that choose your desired material out of the 4 different silicone shores we offer, shore 20A, 35A, 50A and 60A. Need your parts asap? Choose the express service to get your parts manufactured within 5-7 days or if you’re chill about it choose standard for 10-15 days.
Almost done! Add a reference number or PO number that your business or yourself might require and place the order. You will be able to choose between 2 payment methods:
- Stripe (Credit Card)
- Invoice Prepayment
If you’d like to talk to us about the price or your project then just send a request, or save your quote for later.
- Due to horizontal internal channels, our automatic orientation system might orient your parts with the longest dimension as the Z-dimension, increasing the printing time and thus cost, don’t be disheartened, just request manual pricing.
- Organically shaped geometries might result in wrong automatic orientation and thus wrong pricing.
- For high volume orders of upwards of 1000 pieces, request manual pricing.